Terms & Conditions
Please see our Covid-update for any temporary changes due to government guidelines
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
For BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICIES click here.
- Please note Aphrodites Group are completely non-smoking in the premises and grounds.
- If a guest is found to be smoking within the rooms or grounds, there will be a charge of up to £250 from the card used to secure the booking and they will be asked to leave immediately with no refund given.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept children or pets at Aphrodites Group. All persons staying must be aged 18 or over. Exceptions are made for Guide/Therapy Dogs.
- Check in for all properties is between 3pm – 10pm. Whilst we try to have Suites ready for 3pm, there may be occasions where, due to circumstances beyond our control, there are some delays. Please note all properties check in at Aphrodites Boutique Suites, LA23 3JD. Windermere Boutique Spa Suites are 300m from this property, and Windermere Tranquil Retreat is just under half a mile away.
- Check out at Aphrodites Boutique Suites and Windermere Tranquil Retreat is 10.30am. Check Out at Windermere Boutique Spa Suites is 11am. Late Check Out is available to purchase at a charge of £30 and will extend your stay until 12 noon. Please note this is limited and is based on a first come first served basis.
- All properties receive Breakfast in Bed, these must be ordered by 9pm the evening before. Windermere Tranquil Retreat and Aphrodites Boutique Suites are offered the choice of a Full English and/or Continental. Windermere Boutique Spa Suites can choose either a Continental or Cooked breakfast. If you would like both breakfasts this will be an extra charge of £5.00 per person. Please be aware cooked breakfasts must be collected from Aphrodites Boutique Suites.
- We offer food and drink hampers for all properties, these can be found on our website. These can be pre ordered and placed in your suite prior to arrival, or can be ordered during your stay. Takeaways are permitted at all properties, please ask our Reception for recommendations.
- Please be aware that Aphrodites Group reserve the right to change your Suite if circumstances dictate that your Suite is non-operational. We will do our absolute utmost to avoid this situation from occurring, however please understand that if a situation does arise where your Suite is non-operational and we have to transfer you, this is for your own benefit and safety.
- We ask that all guests respect their Suite and surroundings, please be aware that the management have the right to evict guests for anti-social or unreasonable behaviour without a refund. Any guest found to be causing a disturbance, including noise pollution, that results in a complaint from another guest will be charged a fee from the card used to secure the booking.
- For Christmas bookings over 24th & 25th December, please note rates are room only basis. We provide a continental breakfast for each morning, but all other dining must be arranged by yourselves.
- If you are booking through a 3rd party website eg booking.com/expedia, please read the terms & conditions on the relevant website as they may differ from our direct booking system.
- Spa Baths and Hot Tubs: with consideration to other guests please do not use these facilities between 10.30pm and 8.00am. Please do not add any bath oils or bubbles to hot tubs, damages to the filter system will be charged for via the card used on your booking.
- Keys: All keys must be handed back to reception at Aphrodites Boutique Suites upon departure. If keys are not returned, or are returned broken, then replacement locks and keys will be charged to the guests’ card used on the booking at a minimum charge of £200.
- Parking: Aphrodites Boutique Suites car park has 14 car parking spaces for guests. All guests staying at our Windermere Boutique Spa Suites or Windermere Tranquil Retreat properties will receive 1 complimentary private car parking space with their Suite.
- If there are any breakages or damage to Aphrodites Group property, or items missing from within the suite we will charge the card used to secure the booking or the card used during your stay.
- Please note that we allow up to 3 hours to clean the rooms and suites, if the room is left in such a state that requires extra cleaning or deep cleaning there will be an extra housekeeping charge of £25 per hour, this will be charged automatically to the card used to secure the booking or the card used during your stay.
- Please be aware the Aphrodites Group cannot be held responsible for any issues with WIFI/internet connection issues that are out of our control.
- Loss of/or Damage to guests Property
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, a hotel proprietor may in circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor of staff of the hotel.
This liability however-
(a) Extends only to the property of the guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation at the hotel;
(b) Is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited. Or offered for deposit, for safe custody;
(c) Does not cover motor cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals
Lost Property is stored for 28 days then all items are discarded of.
This notice does not constitute an admission either that the Act applies to this hotel or that liability there under attaches to the proprietor of this hotel in any case.
Force Majeure: Aphrodites Group will not be held liable for any change or cancellation of any reservation that is caused, in whole or in part, by events, occurrences, or causes beyond the control of Aphrodites Group. Such events, occurrences, or causes include, without limitation, acts of God, terrorist activities, weather, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, earthquake, volcanic activity, ash clouds, tsunamis, fire and explosions. WE RECOMMEND TRAVEL INSURANCE TO BE TAKEN OUT.
- Complaints: If you experience problems during your stay, please allow us the opportunity to make this right. Call our Reception team on 015394 45052 ext 2 giving details of your complaint. You will then be asked to choose a preferred time and contact method for one of our Managers to contact you regarding your complaint.